THERAPEUTIC BEHAVIORAL SERVICES (TBS) COACH
Exempt (Y/N): No
Pay Rate: $16-30/ hr.
Reports to: Clinical Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Clinical Director or designee, is responsible for provision and implementation of therapeutic interventions and documentation of target behaviors for the assigned clients by performing the following duties:
- Participation in the Initial treatment meeting to formulate the Treatment Plan for the identified target goals.
- Timely and thorough documentation of the daily observation of the client on the Daily Progress Note. Coaching the client to utilize his interventions as recommended in the Treatment Plan.
- Participation in the weekly telephone conference calls.
- Attend and participate in all agency trainings and meetings (as assigned).
- Adhere to all TBS regulations and guidelines and the New Haven policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of professional and positive relations with the team members, clients, parents, placing agency workers and other outside agencies.
All other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director or designee.
B.A. degree/M.A. in the related field is required and one year experience with children with serious emotional or behavioral problems is preferred.
LINES OF SUPERVISION:
Reports directly to Clinical Director or designee.