Results-Oriented Academic Intervention
Our education program works to engage and instruct youth who have struggled to access their academics in the public school setting due to behavioral, mental health, substance abuse, learning disabilities and truancy problems. New Haven provides individualized, highly structured classroom education to students with an emphasis on social and life skills development.
- Individualized lesson plans align with California state standards.
- 12-to-1 student to special education teacher ratio with qualified teaching assistant per classroom.
- Technology infused with computer-assisted online curriculum is individualized to meet each student’s performance level, credit needs and areas of interest.
- Literacy and functional math skills emphasis.
- Speech and language, adaptive physical education and occupational therapy.
- Study Skills enhance learning through organizational and time management, comprehension, study aids and test taking.